Individual counselling provides you with a unique opportunity to develop insight into yourself and your relationships. It can help you to heal from past experiences, deal with present day challenges and grow into the person you are capable of becoming.
By offering a safe, confidential, empathic, and non-judgemental environment for you to explore yourself, your relationships, your challenges, and your coping strategies in the light of your developmental history, counselling can free you from destructive habits, give you insight into yourself and others, give you greater depth as a person, provide you with opportunities to grow, and help you learn to live and love with greater joy, resilience, passion and compassion.
More specifically individual counselling can help you to:
- Give you the opportunity to heal from your past
- Develop insight into past personal and relationship difficulties
- Identify and break free from unhealthy behaviours and patterns
- Clarify goals and objectives for yourself and your future
- Improve your capacity for true intimacy with others
- Develop greater awareness and new skills to meet current and future challenges